- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
2014 Spring College of Computing Career Fair - Recruiter Information
The Fall 2014 College of Computing Career Fair will be held Monday, September 8th - Wednesday, September 10th from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Each company is allowed to attend only one day of the CoC Career Fair. The fee to attend is $1,000.
Registration Information: *The 2014 Fall College of Computing Career Fair is sold out. We are no longer adding companies to our waitlist as we have reached capacity.
A list of participating companies will be posted in August. To receive notifications of future recruitment events, please add your information to our recruiter database here (http://gatech.us1.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=de853fab347fb5756a5423781&id=64e1041614).
If you have additional questions, please contact Marielle Thomas at mcthomas [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu or send an email to careerfair [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu. To view a list of past participating companies go here (http://www.cc.gatech.edu/about/jobs/careerfair)
We are proud to announce a new feature that will enhance your recruitment experience. This year, in addition to the career fair, we are offering a Virtual Career Fair Meet-Up Package. Jump-start your campus recruiting and connect with students before the Fall Career Fair begins! The cost for this package is $300. The Career Fair Meet-Up will take place September 3rd. Please note, you can only purchase this package if you have secured a spot for the 2014 Fall College of Computing Career Fair. It is NOT a separate option.
The Career Fair Meet-Up Package will allow you to:
- Get ahead of your competition and proactively promote your organization to generate buzz
- Preview resumes and connect with candidates before the on-campus Career Fair begins
- Optimize your face-to-face meetings by conducting technical prescreens during meet-up
- Full access to the student resume book and spreadsheet of all registered candidates
- Begin your relationship and drive target candidates to your booth during the Career Fair
- Create early excitement by educating sought-after recruits about your career opportunities
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Marielle Thomas at mcthomas [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu or send an email to careerfair [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu.
About the College
- About the College