Spend 11 weeks in Europe's most exciting city.
Barcelona, one of Europe's most historic metropolitan areas and the birthplace of Catalan culture, plays host to the College of Computing's multidisciplinary summer study program.
Earn 12 hours of design, media, computation and technology course credits, while exploring the beautiful port-city of Barcelona. As an undergraduate studying in this program, you will choose from classes such as:
- ARCH 4128 - Barcelona: Architecture, Design, Material Culture (Humanities Credit, International Plan)
- ARCH 3135 - City Literacy: What Makes Great Cities Great (Social Sciences Credit)
- CS 2050 - Intro to Discrete Math for Computer Science
- CS 3750/PSYC 3750 - Human-Computer Interface Design & Evaluation
- CS 4001 - Computing, Society & Professionalism (Ethics Credit)
- CS 4475 - Computational Photography
- SPAN 1001/1002/2001/2002/3101 - Spanish-language courses at different proficiency levels
This summer, experience a new part of the world and advance your Georgia Tech education with a study abroad experience in Barcelona.
Ready to apply now?
Please visit the Office of International Education website to apply online. For more program details, application due dates, fees and more, view the Barcelona Summer Program flyer or contact: