Computing with Real World Impact
Computer science is the base and platform for countless industries and disciplines. Today’s employers need graduates with both a solid foundation in the principles of computer science and specialized computing skills and backgrounds – individuals with a generalist’s knowledge, but an expert’s eye for innovation and problem solving.
It only makes sense that computer science education reflects this reality. The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BS CS) program at the Georgia Tech College of Computing prepares students to leave school with the tools needed to become innovators and global leaders in computing.
If you are interested in the ways that your love of computing can help define your world, apply to the BS CS program. Or learn more about a degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech:
- Visit “Your Life Here” to discover the ins and outs of an education at the College of Computing.
- Discover combinations and career paths for our students.
- Download study plans to become familiar with the BS CS workload
- Learn the objectives & outcomes for Georgia Tech's BS in Computer Science
- View accreditation and assessment information related to the BS CS degree
Find out the core requirements for graduating with a BS CS degree from the College of Computing.
Customize and Specialize with Threads
Uncover the countless ways our students can customize their degree with our 8 Threads. Developed by College of Computing faculty, Threads sets the standard for the future of computer science learning in the United States. Explore opportunities and find out which Threads fit your goals.
Beyond the Bachelor's Degree
Explore the steps necessary to continue your education in one of the College of Computing's graduate degree programs.