- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Add to Calendar
- September 9, 2013 9:00 am - September 11, 2013 3:00 pm
- Klaus Advanced Computing Building Atrium
Join us for the 2013 GT Computing Career Fair featuring top companies from around the country. Here are some tips to help you make the most of this event:
- Sept. 9-11, 2013. 9am-3pm daily.
- Students must have their GT ID to enter the Career Fair
- The fair will begin at 9:30 a.m., however students may arrive as early as 8:45 a.m.
- Don’t forget to bring several copies of your resume to give to perspective companies
- The GT Computing Career Fair is geared towards College of Computing students, however all Georgia Tech students are welcome to attend
- There will be a designated area for students to place their belongings while on the career fair floor
- Research the companies in attendance prior to the fair. For a list of companies, visit http://www.cc.gatech.edu/about/jobs/careerfair.