- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Add to Calendar
- August 21, 2014 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Pettit MiRC 102 A&B
Thursday, August 21 marks the beginning of the Fall 2014 Big Data Lunch Series. To kick off the semester, the first event will feature “lightning talks” and free pizza and drinks.
“Lightning Talks” Format:
* Five minutes to present your current interest
* Discuss a problem, a solution, or “anything” interesting related to big data and materials
* No questions will be taken at the end
* Speakers will be called to participate in the order their registrations are received
To participate in the “lightning talks,” please complete our Doodle poll.
This bi-weekly brown bag series, brought to you by the FLAMEL Traineeship Program, focuses on topics in the areas of data and materials. The series will begin with talks by faculty who are supervising FLAMEL students, and will then progress to talks by FLAMEL students themselves as they present on their projects.