Some tips people have given me:
(FileStream fileNamed: 'CashDevice.st') fileIn
will fileIn a file for you.
- Watching Dan and John set up for OOPSLA: From the File List (Middle-button menu on background, choose "Open", then "Open File List")
Tips gleaned from the Mailing List:
- Relation between sources, image, changes, and VM (see Where is the sources file? Why do all my methods have variables t1, t2, etc.?)
- When to use separate images for separate projects (see How do you store your code in Squeak?)
- Loading and reloading code (see What's a ChangeSorter for?)
- Using projects and change sets (see How do you store your code in Squeak?)
"More About Squeak..."
Home Page for How To Squeak