- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
International Study – GT Office of International Education
The mission of the Georgia Tech Office of International Education is to provide leadership in advocating for, supporting and pursuing the university's goals for international education and exchange. In this regard, the office sees its most important priorities as:
- Collaborating with faculty to further internationalize the curriculum
- Advocating for programs of study that prepare students to be globally competent
- Identifying opportunities for faculty to acquire international education experiences
- Serving the large and diverse population of international students and visiting scholars
With the leadership and support of the Office of International Education, Georgia Institute of Technology will become the standard for a highly institutionalized and integrated global education agenda among the leading technological institutions in the United States. Furthermore, all students, graduate and undergraduate, from across all disciplines will receive an education that would allow them to be globally competent upon graduation.
The Office is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. OIE is available by phone or email from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office is closed on GT holidays.
OIE is located at 631 Cherry Street, Savant Building Suite 211, Atlanta, GA 30332-0284.
- Website: www.oie.gatech.edu
- Telephone: (404) 894-7475
- Fax number: (404) 894-9682
- International Student & Scholar Services Email: info [at] oie [dot] gatech [dot] edu
- Study Abroad Email: study [dot] abroad [at] gatech [dot] edu