- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
International Study – Barcelona for Undergraduates
Spend 11 Weeks in Europe's Most Exciting City
Barcelona, one of Europe's oldest metropolitan areas and a chief Mediterranean port, sits on Spain's eastern coast 90 miles from the French border. The city is a center of Spanish and Catalan culture and has been called the "Paris of Spain." With its mountainous surroundings and gorgeous view of the sea, Barcelona makes for not only a rich gateway into European culture and history, but a beautiful locale for study and adventure—a great place to spend a semester!
- ALL majors welcome
- Select from 7 courses in Architecture, Computer Science, Urban Design and Spanish
- Travel to other European cities during two week-long breaks–Barcelona is only a few hours away (by plane or train) from Italy, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more
- All classes taught in English-no Spanish required
- Most financial aid and scholarships applicable, including HOPE
- Out-of-state students pay current GT in-state tuition + $250 for the summer; based on 12 hours, save approximately $10,000 in tuition
- In-state students pay GT in-state tuition
Don't Take Our Word For It...
"There is a piece of me that will never leave here."—Gaby Halley, B.S. CM '08
"It is absolutely gorgeous! I get a break in the mornings, and I love just walking through the campus, or sitting under a tree, writing in my diary. The breeze, the environment, the bustling of the people, everything is just so perfect." —Sweta Vajjhala, B.S. CS '08
"Ten weeks went by so fast, but I did so much in such a short time." —Noah Goodwin, B.S. CS '10
"After three weeks of class, you get TEN DAYS OFF—to go wherever you want, to do whatever you want, with practically no homework! If you want to talk about Cloud Nine, that is what I call Heaven." —Sweta Vajjhala, B.S. CS '08
Have Questions About this Program?
drutherf [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu (Send Email)