- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
International Study – IT University of Copenhagen for Undergraduates
Starting fall 2010, CM majors and CS Media and People thread students may participate in LCC’s newest exchange program with the IT University of Copenhagen (ITU). Based in Denmark’s dynamic capital, this exchange exposes student to a variety of classes in Digital Media in a semester-long or year-long stay. All courses are taught in English in a program modeled on Georgia Tech’s Computational Media degree.
The Digital Media and Design program at ITU Copenhagen includes
- courses on mobile media, social IT, digital aesthetics, e-business, games and client-based projects
- dormitory living with Danish and other international students
- weekly social events with students, faculty, and guests
- great location in Copenhagen--a hub for design, industry and European travel
- a one- or two-semester stay
- in-state tuition for ALL students
ITU Copenhagen courses will transfer back to Georgia Tech as LCC and CS credits that may be applied directly to the CM or CS degree.
Have Questions About this Program?
Faculty Program Coordinator
shannon [dot] dobranski [at] lcc [dot] gatech [dot] edu (Send Email)
drutherf [at] cc [dot] gatech [dot] edu (Send Email)