Email: ljyang <dot> gatech <dot> edu
I did my undergraduate study at the department of Computer Science in Shanghai Jiao Tong University from 2002 to 2006.
Phase Transitions in Statistical Physics
On the Phase Transition of Hard-core Model on the Square Lattices.
Reconstruction Problem for random k-sat.
(1) "Improved Mixing Condition on the Grid for Counting and Sampling Independent Sets". (Ricardo Restrepo, Jinwoo Shin, Prasad Tetali, Eric Vigoda)
To appear in Probability Theory and Related Fields. Preliminary version appears in the 52nd Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS2011).
For s, c, M and lambda mentioned in the paper, please follow this link to download the data.
(2) "Improved Inapproximability Results for Counting Independent Sets in the Hard-Core Model". (Andreas Galanis, Qi Ge, Daniel Stefankovic, Eric Vigoda)
The 15th. International Workshop on Randomization and Computation (RANDOM'2011).
(3) "Phase Transition for the Glauber Dynamics for the Independent Sets on Regular Trees". (Ricardo Restrepo, Daniel Stefankovic, Juan C. Vera, Eric Vigoda)
Siam-ACM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA) 2011.
(4) "Phase Transition for the Mixing Time of the Glauber Dynamics for Coloring Regular Trees". (Prasad Tetali, Juan C. Vera, Eric Vigoda)
To appear in Annals of Applied Probability. Several improvements have been made in the journal version regarding to the log-Sobolev Constant. Preliminary version appears in the Siam-ACM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms 2010.
(5) "Longest Increasing Subsequences in Windows based on Canonical Antichain Partition". (Erdong Chen, Hao Yuan)
Theor. Comput. Sci. 378(3): 223-236 (2007), in Proceeding of ISAAC 2005. Best Student Paper .
(6) "Improved Algorithms for Largest Cardinality 2-Interval Pattern Problem". (Erdong Chen, Hao Yuan)
J. Comb. Optim. 13(3): 263-275 (2007), in Proceeding of ISAAC 2005. Nominated for Best Student Paper.