I got married in September 1996.
We welcomed our son in October 1999.
Memorable Places ...
Atlanta, Georgia -
- Lots of trees.
We lived here for eight years.
Mountain View, California -
- Needless to say, the weather is just fabulous.
I was a summer intern at Silicon
Graphics Computer Systems working with the
group in 1994, and at
SunSoft working with
Project DOE in 1995.
Tucson, Arizona -
- You can almost immediately hear someone saying It's a dry heat ;-).
In the spring of 1993, I got my Master's degree in Computer Science from
the University of Arizona.
Beijing, China -
- This is where I really come from.
(my undergraduate school), is one of the most prestigious
education and research institutes in China. The
Tsinghua Alumni Directory is also on the Web.
A local alumni association
has been formed recently here in Atlanta.
The Education and Research Networks
WWW server contains lots of regional information about China,
the Land of Beauty.
Interesting Places ...
Before you try out the following various things, make sure you have visited
The Best of the Web page.
Chinese Music -
- Music from mainland-China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. I personally like
the ``Liang Zhu'' Violin Concerto best. The audio file is huge.
Fortunately the archive keeper has
a short 800KB sampler
the complete 13MB version... The CD version (if you can get
one) is much better.
the PathFinder -
- On-line magazines for creative thinking and other weired stuff...
Humor Archives and
Comic Strip -
- Funny things from all around the net.
- Hmmm... I wonder what these are...
Useful and Important Places ...
- Also PhDs...
AT&T 800 Directory -
- Looking for a 1-800 number to call someone?
US IRS -
- Rush there before April 15 every year.
US INS -
- Immigration and Naturalization Service.