|Survey question: What is the nature of your primary access provider?|
- Educational access dominated in this region.
|Survey question: How long have you been on the Internet?|
- Internet experience was comparatively high in this region.
|Survey question: Would you be willing to pay for information from WWW sites/databases? (Yes, No, Depends on Cost, Depends on Quality, Depends on Cost and Quality)
- This region showed the strongest resistance to paying for WWW sites.
|Survey question: How many hours per week do you use your computer for work?|
- These percentages show a great deal of time spent on work computing, but they have to be interpreted in the light of the fact that most of the survey respondents in this region were in computing and educational fields.
|Survey question: How many hours per week do you use your computer for fun/play?|
- These percentages also show an intense interest in computers in this region. A full 8 percent spent more than 30 hours per week computing for fun.