|Survey question: What is the nature of your primary access provider?
- Educational and local access providers dominated in this region, with commercial access being comparatively high.
|Survey question: How long have you been on the Internet?|
- Most Internet users in this area had more than one year of experience, 61 percent.
|Survey question: Would you be willing to pay for information from WWW sites/databases? (Yes, No, Depends on Cost, Depends on Quality, Depends on Cost and Quality)|
- The response profile for this question was very much the same in all areas except Eastern Europe and Mediterranean countries.
|Survey question: How many hours per week do you use your computer for work?|
- Web users in this region spent more time on their computers at work than any other Europeans. A remarkable 49 percent spent more than 30 hours per on their computers at work, and only 18 percent spent less than 10 hours.
|Survey question: How many hours per week do you use your computer for fun/play?|
- ... but when computer users in this area got home, they stayed off their PCs. This was the lowest level of recreational computing in any region.