Number of Documents Authored
- "Authored" in this question means created using HTML directly.
Another question covers the number of documents converted to HTML from some
other format. (See Converted.)
- The most common number of documents authored is 1 to 10 (35.36%)
followed by 11 to 50 (30.09%). Only 15.72% of users report authoring over
- On average, users in Europe have authored more documents than users in the US. 35.25% have authored over 51 documents while only 25.90% of US respondents have authored this many.
- Slightly more Weekend users reported never having authored HTML than did
Weekday users (9.24% Weekend, 7.23% Weekday).
By Access Time
- On average, females have authored fewer documents than males.
Table of Data for All Categories
For more information or to submit comments:
send e-mail to email@example.com.
GVU's WWW Surveying Team
Graphics, Visualization, & Usability Center
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0280