- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: KPMG LLP
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Kristin Spivey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.kpmgcampus.com
Full Time Advisory Associate
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG International’s member firms have 145,000 professionals, including more than 8,000 partners, in 152 countries.
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum.
Visit the KPMG Risk Consulting website to learn more about our services. http://www.kpmg.com/US/en/services/Advisory/risk-and-compliance/Pages/default.aspx
• Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to our clients
• Work within engagement teams to help manage the project workflow for a variety of investigations, litigation, and regulatory matters
• Serve as a point of contact for clients to help ensure daily requests are addressed in a timely manner
• Facilitate client support and training in using data analytics and discovery management tools
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science from an accredited college/university
• Experience with information technology and a working knowledge of databases
• Motivated to seek learning opportunities in personal development and technical knowledge
• Ability to compose well-organized, accurate, and concise internal and external communications
• Strong verbal communication
• Strong quantitative and qualitative abilities
• Ability to collaborate with team members to help solve problems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Outlook, and Word
• Entry-level skills in two programming languages preferred but not required
• Ability to envision the full scope and requirements of an engagement
• Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
• A positive, results oriented, “can do” attitude
• Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Target graduation dates from December 2013 through Summer 2014
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Compensation may vary based on degree and location.
KPMG. A great place to build your career.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
©2013 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
How to Apply: CareerBuzz Posting ID: 70389 - Job Title: 2014 Forensic Technology Associate