- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Columbia Business School
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: New York
- Compensation: Stipend + Housing
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Columbia Business School is seeking outstanding applications for the 2014 Summer Research Internship program. This highly-selective program provides the interns with the opportunity to work on a research project with CBS’ leading faculty and researchers in finance, economics, marketing, management, decision sciences, operations, accounting, and data analytics.
The program provides an intellectually stimulating environment and exposes the students to the world of business research. Several of the top interns have been selected to join CBS full-time as a Research Coordinator, many have gone on to leading PhD programs.
- This is a multi-disciplinary program and candidates from all backgrounds, including business, statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, the physical sciences, and the social and behavioral sciences are encouraged to apply.
- Enthusiasm for research and intellectual curiosity is a must.
- Familiarity with statistical software, computational packages, scripting languages, databases, or general programming languages is required
- The internship program is designed for students in the junior year of their undergraduate program, but exceptional sophomores and students enrolled in Master’s programs may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The program runs from June 1, 2014 – August 2, 2014. On-campus housing and a stipend will be provided.
To apply, please fill out the application form at the following website: http://www8.gsb.columbia.edu/research/internship/application
The Application Deadline is 11:59pm EST on March 2, 2014. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The application process is highly competitive, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply: To apply, please fill out the application form at the following website: http://www8.gsb.columbia.edu/research/internship/application