- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Todd L. Wallenfelt
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.mmm.com
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services worldwide. We transform ideas into products and services that help customers add efficiency to their operations and, in turn, deliver better service to patients. The magic of 3M innovation happens when smart, creative people collaborate to break new ground, solve a problem or create a solution that improves or saves lives.
- SOA C#, .NET Development engineer responsible for developing and maintaining Restful services to load, access and extract data for a cloud-based health care Analytics reporting application.
- Design and implement data reporting and visualization strategy using RESTful services into a NoSQL backend, reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for performance tuning of routines.
- Develop C#, .NET services and functions for high performance processing in a mixed transactional and batch environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3+ years experience with C# and / or .NET 4.0+ in SOA environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with ASP.NET using MVC 4.
- Minimum 1+ years experience using SSRS and / or SQL database reporting tool.
- Minimum 1+ years experience as a Microsoft SQL Developer.
- Experience with healthcare related data (claims and billing, healthcare informatics, inpatient and outpatient data), HIPAA requirements and statistical programming preferred.
- Team player yet able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and able to create repeatable processes that are error-proof and fully documented.
- Knowledge of using MVC Razor Views is a plus.
- Experience using LogiXML is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS-DRGs, APCs, EAPGs and Hospital Revenue Cycle.
- Experience with NoSQL, CQL3 and serialization of XML for presentation in web reports.
- Experience with SSAS, MDX queries and data modeling.
- Excellent problem solving, data collection and analytic skills.
- Ability to identify data anomalies and suggest corrective courses of action.
- Use of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server within an Agile development environment a plus.
- Demonstrated technical skills with sound oral and written technical communications.
- Able to communicate effectively to non-technical audience both verbally and written.
- Possess a majority of the skills in project management that are recognized within the Business/Department unit.
- Demonstrate ability to research relevant topics and develop work plans.
- Participate in required and recommended educational and training opportunities.
This position is a 3M HIS position and is therefore not a 3M benefited position. The position is subject to the benefit package under 3M HIS benefits program. Details will be shared with you at the time of interview with the hiring manager.
No relocation available
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. Be part of what’s next! Join 3M – follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Be part of what's next!
RelocationNo relocation authorized.
How to Apply: visit mmm.com/careers