- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Ceridian HCM
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Tasha Reavis, Sr. Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://careers.ceridian.com
About Ceridian HCM:
Ceridian is a global product and services company delivering trusted results and transformative Human Capital Management technology.
Our award-winning products and services deliver trusted results to more than 140,000 customers in 52 countries.
Join our Dayforce HCM team and be part of a thriving, entrepreneurial division booming with opportunities. Dayforce, the leader in Human Capital Management, enables organizations to manage their workforce in a single, end-to-end, SaaS delivered application that streamlines and accelerates processes, improves accuracy, enhances efficiencies and drives business results. Our robust, real-time application was built from the ground up, using the latest technologies, to handle challenging problems in forecasting, scheduling, time and attendance, payroll, benefits, recruiting and more. As an award winning organization, Dayforce understands that in order to build a high-performance team, you need to have fun and love your work. Expand your horizons and join a team where passion and performance are at the heart of your workday.
- Comprehensive HCM solutions – HR, payroll, tax, workforce management, employee assistance, wellness, talent management, compliance, and more
- Award-winning technology – Dayforce|HCM, the award-winning HCM application with one employee record, one user experience, zero interfaces
- Start with 3 weeks’ vacation
- Fast growing entrepreneurial company
- Work with the brightest team in the industry
- Performance bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan
Reporting to the Support Manager, the Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing quality technical end-user support to internal and/or external customers utilizing Ceridian products to ensure satisfaction, retention, and growth of customer base. He or she will collaborate with client administrators as well as internal partners, and Services teams to champion client priorities and drive incidents to closure. The Application Analyst will combine strong technical and functional problem solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch client-focused support.
- Leveraging strong analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently resolve incidents. These incidents can be in the form of a phone call, voicemail, customer portal, or email.
- Providing clients with regular and timely incident updates, reducing critical situations and completes action plans.
- Maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction
- Identifies root cause or engages resources to isolate customer problem or resolve to intermediate issues that occur in a constantly changing technical environments by probing, troubleshooting, and educating customer on products/services.
- Contributing to the support knowledgebase
- Documents thoroughly the processes and methodologies used to diagnose and resolve customer issues into appropriate service tools.
- Assisting with a wide variety of operational projects including:
- Technical programming and scripting tasks
- Enhancing the customer support experience
- Optimizing internal processes and procedures
Application Support Analysts are required to work additional hours during busy periods, non-standard business hours and adhere to time-off blackouts as required. Required to be on the phone for extended periods of time. May be required to work flexible hours or change assigned work hours periodically due to business needs. May also be required to be on call during non-standard business hours, and have a willingness to carry a pager if required. Hours of operation for this department are Monday thru Friday 7am-10pm EST; you must be able to work a flexible 8 hr shift during these times
Profile & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent work experience may be in Tier 1 or Tier 2 application or software support services
- Experience with payroll, tax, time and attendance/workforce management applications a plus
- Basic proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technology (e.g.; Windows/SQL Server)
- Minimum of 1 years experience in an application support (i.e. tier 1 or tier 2 support) role.
- Competencies - Effective Communication Skills; Self Management; Time Management; Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing Work; Problem Resolution; Achievement Focused; Customer Relations; Interpersonal and Team Skill; Troubleshooting; Follow through; Analytical Skills; Technical Aptitude
How to Apply: Online at careers.ceridian.com or please email recruiter with resume and cover letter