- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Colibrium Partners
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Katherine Rosenkranz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Katherine Rosenkranz email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/krosenkranz/
- Website: http://colibriumpartners.com
We are hiring junior to mid-level C# ASP.NET Developers for our
Atlanta, GA and Bellevue, WA offices! This is a great opportunity to
grow your skills with a product development and consulting company in
the healthcare space. No travel required.
Our Developers focus on building our product, Tuo, and customizing and integrating solutions for our clients. Our product is built on the Microsoft stack – currently 4.0 and moving to 4.5 this summer – and integrates with MS Dynamics CRM for a full solution. It is completely web-based and modular so that we can truly customize the best solution for our clients. We make extensive use of ASP.NET, C#, web services and SQL. We are using MVC and Jquery in our projects as well, but do not require prior experience.
We have a gifted, smart team and a proven process for software development that ensures a successful implementation. Our team enjoys a collaborative environment developing customer driven solutions with interesting challenges and complexity.
We have an awesome work environment with:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance for the employee
- 401k matching up to 6% of our salary with immediate vesting
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Free soda, coffee and snacks (really, you could eat all day here)
- Work from home every Thursday
- Wear jeans every day
- Become an expert on Colibrium Partner’s Tuo product and continually improve its capabilities and features. Tuo is a web-based, modular product built on the 3.5/4.0 MS stack that integrates with MS Dynamics for a CRM solution. We use MVP design patterns and web services.
- Work closely with your project team to configure, customize and implement Tuo based on the specifications for each client. This includes developing and implementing technical interfaces and authoring database-specific objects (stored procedures, etc.) in SQL Server.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to Tuo configuration and customizations as directed by client requirements and the technical interfaces between Tuo and client applications (e.g., custom web services, etc.)
- Perform unit testing on configured/customized code using manual and automated tools.
- Collaborate with team members to provide accurate estimations, timelines, and risks associated with development.
- Assist with communications with the client, status reporting and time/expense tracking.
- Perform research and analysis on technical issues, provide recommendations and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the technical definition of Tuo product artifacts (design documentation, core codebase, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree- preferably in CS, IS, etc.
- Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates.
- 1-6 years of Software Development / Engineering experience with 75% of time devoted to development.
- Experience in core aspects of web application development including design, development, separation of layers, configuration, performance, integration, analytics
- Core skills with .NET framework (3.5/4.0), ASP.NET, C#, Layered system architecture and design patterns (MVP, MVC), Web services and SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, motivated, results-driven self-starter that takes initiative
If you were with us already, you would have:
- Helped us earn the MS Health Plan Partner of the Year recognition at the MS Worldwide Partner Conference in 2011. Unfortunately, you can’t win two years in a row.
- Enjoyed many, many cakes, cupcakes and pies to celebrate launches, great teamwork and birthdays!
- Broken bread with the team and significant others at Fogo de Chao, Two Urban Licks, etc.
- Rocked out with the team on Rock Band in the conference room for some stress release…not that we have any stress.
- Enjoyed over a week of boot camp learning about Tuo, MS Dynamics, Health Insurance and all the exciting changes that are happening in the industry with health reform and an emphasis on patient wellness.
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org