- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Rich Moss
- Phone: 404.500.8793
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Rich Moss Netsolace Recruiting Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (404) 500-8793
- Website: http://new.netsolace.com/
We are Netsolace, a cutting edge software firm, founded in 2001. We are building a tech center in Atlanta, and building new products with Microsoft stack, SaaS, Mobile and cloud initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a company with a startup, entrepreneurial feel that is part of a stable organization. We have a fun environment where you can be part of building a great culture and company. If you choose to join Netsolace, you will be rewarded with a challenging opportunity to see tangible results of your hard work and creativity.
You will become part of a new high performance team of creative, talented developers in a fast-paced startup environment. Working with Microsoft stack, you will have a lead role in developing our state-of-the-art software platform utilizing C#, ASP.NET and MVC.
- You will be responsible for full life cycle design and development of Microsoft full stack systems, and have the opportunity to research, explore and choose the best possible methods and components for the platform.
- You will work in a full Agile environment developing clean, structured, reusable code.
- You will develop new systems from the ground up as well as modify existing customer systems and adding new features.
- You will have an opportunity to work with the implementation of new mobile and cloud functionality.
- We will work hard, solve cool problems, and have fun doing it!
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience: 1+ Years of Experience
- Experience with ASP.NET and MVC
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with MS SQL SERVER (2008 or above)
How to Apply: Please apply online at: http://goo.gl/egVddU