- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Bottomline Technologies
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Mia Poulos
- Phone: 770.576.3539
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.bottomline.com
Bottomline Technologies is seeking a smart, highly-motivated individual to work as an associate Application Developer. As an associate Application Developer you will work in conjunction with our software delivery teams to assist in the development of software applications, support of existing systems, and understanding/contributing to technical collateral which may include requirements and design artifacts.
Our target customers include senior management at some of the world’s largest financial institutions, corporations, and healthcare organizations. As an Application Developer, you will quickly become an expert with Bottomline’s solutions and our target markets. The application developer will use that knowledge to facilitate the growth of our product suite.
· Strong technical design skills with the ability to turn requirements into technical specifications
· Implement, document, and test software components and systems under direction of a senior engineer
· Perform production support for existing systems
· Ability to develop code in modern programming languages (Java, C#, C++, etc)
· Understanding of Object Oriented design and development principles
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Passion of learning and mastering information technology
· Knowledge of Agile programming
· Basic SQL experience
· Desire to contribute and succeed
· Keen attention to detail and quality
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
About Bottomline Technologies:
Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation
solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world.
The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes
involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and
transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their
needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com or apply at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1065081