- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Associate Implementation Consultant
Company: Ceridian HCM
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
About Ceridian HCM:
Ceridian is a global product and services company delivering trusted results and transformative Human Capital Management technology.
Our award-winning products and services deliver trusted results to more than 140,000 customers in 52 countries.
Join our Dayforce HCM team and be part of a thriving, entrepreneurial division booming with opportunities. Dayforce, the leader in Human Capital Management, enables organizations to manage their workforce in a single, end-to-end, SaaS delivered application that streamlines and accelerates processes, improves accuracy, enhances efficiencies and drives business results. Our robust, real-time application was built from the ground up, using the latest technologies, to handle challenging problems in forecasting, scheduling, time and attendance, payroll, benefits, recruiting and more. As an award winning organization, Dayforce understands that in order to build a high-performance team, you need to have fun and love your work. Expand your horizons and join a team where passion and performance are at the heart of your workday.
- Comprehensive HCM solutions – HR, payroll, tax, workforce management, employee assistance, wellness, talent management, compliance, and more
- Award-winning technology – Dayforce|HCM, the award-winning HCM application with one employee record, one user experience, zero interfaces
- Start with 3 weeks’ vacation
- Fast growing entrepreneurial company
- Work with the brightest team in the industry
- Performance bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan
The Associate Implementation Consultant will support, and for less complex engagements lead, the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, discovery, design, configuration, and deployment in addition to project and client management responsibilities.
- Manage all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training and full deployment
- Apply Functional and Technical expertise to effectively execute requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training and full deployment
- Collaborate with the project team, internal partners, external client, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of the time and attendance management system
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- New Graduate/1+ years of software implementation experience
- Solid understanding of Relational Databases and Application Development
- Extraordinary problem solving skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot problems to identify root causes and recommend effective solutions
- Proven ability to document requirements, issues, and outcomes
- Practical knowledge of payroll and time systems, production environment and implementation
- Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites as needed – up to 50%
How to Apply: Please apply online at careers.ceridian.com, Job Number 10471; or email Christy Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org