- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Deena Strangia
- Email: deena.strangia@synergisIT.com
- Address: Deena Strangia deena.strangia@synergisIT.com
- Website: http://www.synergishr.com/
We are seeking Associate
Recruiters in Atlanta. This is an entry level position for individuals with an
interest in moving into a Technical Recruiting or Sales Role in the future.
What will you do as an Associate Recruiter at Synergis?
· Partner with the recruiting team on urgency of hiring needs to establish search priorities.
· Screen and identify talent through passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, cold calling, etc.
· Makes initial candidate contact and builds relationships/ networks with prospective candidates with the primary focus on lead generation
· You will learn and share competitive intelligence with the recruiting team and other business segments.
· Liaise with outside vendors on managing and scheduling their candidate pool
Experience and Traits we look for in ideal candidates:
· Experience in customer service, inside sales or outside sales
· Proven networking abilities and strong follow up skills
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
· Candidates must possess exceptional communication and phone skills, a great personality, strong organization skills and a strong desire to succeed.
· Should have a good understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Undergraduate degree preferred
As with any organization, strong employees are at the foundation of its success. Here at Synergis, we realize that our sourcing and recruiting professionals are the core of our business and have served as the catalyst for the substantial growth we’ve experienced over the years. The demand for IT professionals continues to be on the rise and so is the number of forward thinking companies who seek out our expertise in delivering the industry’s best and brightest. If you have the energy, focus, drive, and ability to join forces with a team that is on the move, work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, and help companies meet their IT staffing needs, then technical recruiting sounds like the field for you!
Join a winning team! Putting people to work is one of the most important roles one can perform. Here at Synergis, that’s what we do. We make a major impact in people’s lives by helping them find work with great, well-respected companies, both large and small.
Staffing Industry Analyst has named Synergis as one of the fastest growing IT staffing companies in the United States with a compounded annual growth rate of over 19% for the past five years
In addition to a great work environment, we offer:
· Highly competitive compensation plan,
· Excellent benefits including 11 paid holidays and 3 weeks of paid time off
· A choice of health plans, short and long term disability insurance, a health savings account
· Sabbatical benefit after only 5 years
If you have what it takes – send us your resume! Send all inquiries and resumes to: deena.strangia@synergisIT.com
How to Apply: Send all inquiries and resumes to: deena.strangia@synergisIT.com.