- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: 50,000-65,000
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Nick de la Fuente
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Nick de la Fuente firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://logfire.com
We have an open position for a software engineer, primarily working with Python, with entry level to one year experience in developing web applications using python and a web application framework, preferably Django.
* Good knowledge of Python.
* Developed web applications using a web application framework in any language
* Experience with Django is a big plus
* SQL knowledge
* Experience with Java or C++ is a plus, but not required.
* Experience with object oriented design and development
* Exposure to Adobe Flex is a plus
* Experience working in a Linux/Apache/Python/DB(postgres/mysql/oracle) environment
* You will be working to build and expand our Software as a service web application.
* Create technical documentation for software you develop.
* Work with teams in multiple continents in building a world class product.
* Troubleshoot and help with product support.
* Located in Atlanta, GA
How to Apply: Find us on CareerBuzz or send your resume directly to email@example.com. You can also visit our website: www.logfire.com