- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: TBD
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Rana Tharaldson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Please direct all quetions/inquiries to Rana Tharaldson, email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ptc.com/
At PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) our business is product development and our objective is to provide our customers with the best solutions and services to meet their globalization, time-to-market and operational efficiency objectives. PTC delivers a complete portfolio of enterprise and desktop solutions to over 50,000 customers in the Industrial, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Consumer, and Medical Device industries. In addition to best-in-class applications, we also deliver world-class services, training & support, through PTC Global Services and our vast partner ecosystem--so our customers get the maximum value from their PTC software investments. We're 5,000 people strong with revenue of $1B annually, and like our customers, we are continuously innovating to provide the best mix of products and services to meet our customers’ needs. To learn more about PTC, please visit our website, www.ptc.com
Associate Technical Consultant
Like to TRAVEL? Like to INFLUENCE OTHERS? Like VARIETY? Like LEARNING?
PTC is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and career-minded college graduates to join our Global Services consulting organization where you will have the opportunity to travel regularly while working with a well established and growing number of companies in a range of industries. From Aerospace & Defence to High Tech to Industrial Products and even Footwear & Apparel, PTC’s customer base is as far reaching as the products you use every day.
PTC offers a challenging, fast-paced environment where you will work with many of the world’s largest companies leveraging our industry-leading technologies. As a member of the PTC Global Services consulting team, you will have substantial opportunity to grow and advance your career along consulting, technical, management, or related paths through comprehensive training programs and project experience.
The Consultant Program is a unique and extensive development program covering our products, as well as core business skills, product development practices and software implementation processes. Upon successful completion of the Consultant Program, you will work as part of a global team delivering services to our customers throughout North America and the entire world.
- Provide consulting services within a team structure that helps PTC customers improve their Product Development processes & efficiencies
- Participate in all phases of implementing and deploying PTC applications, including PLM (Windchill), MCAD (Creo), and related products
- Work with Client decision-makers as well as PTC on-site and remote teams in a highly professional manner that represents PTC’s values and mission
- Successfully deploy PTC products leveraging a variety of skills and knowledge, including practices for global engineering collaboration, Java, XML, SQL, Unix, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Effectively communicate ideas, status and activities with project teams & customers.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Math, Physics,
- Demonstrated track record of success, leadership, and teamwork
- Exposure to programming languages such as Java, HTML, and XML
- Exposure to CAD tools (Pro/ENGINEER) and product design principals.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Desire to become a consultant providing industry leading advice to our clients
- Desire and ability to travel extensively (75 – 80%) in North America (possibly internationally).
- Bachelors Degree
MORE ABOUT PTC!
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
- PTO (paid time off)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Extensive management and employee training development
- Onsite fitness center and cafeteria
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
How to Apply: Please forward resumes to Rana Tharaldson via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject "GATECH RESUME"