- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: National Vision, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Alexa Bridges
- Phone: 770.822.3600 x4018
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nationalvision.com/
This is your opportunity to start a great career with National Vision, Inc. You have the skills and passion to contribute something special. You are looking for the right time and right place to make your mark. We have open positions waiting for someone who is not afraid to learn, support and bring new ideas to the table. We offer a culture in which training is a priority, hard work is recognized, and career growth is a reality.
Business Analyst: The Business Analyst assists the Retail Operations, Audit, and Support teams in contributing value added analysis that will help identify theft, research data integrity claims, and Liaise with other departments in testing and implementing new business systems and programs.
What would you do? – The Specifics
· Assists in development of specialized reporting and queries to identify partner theft, business irregularities, and process improvements opportunities, continuously refining parameters as the needs of the business evolve.
· Communicates any potential issues in a clear, concise and actionable way to Audit, Retail Operations, Store Support or other impacted departments.
· Supports research requests from field management into key performance metric results.
· Researches POS data utilizing exception based reporting and other financial data systems to identify and analyze patterns and trends.
· Monitors data warehouses and other systems/processes for data integrity maintenance.
· Works closely with IT database analysts and designers as a representative of the business users.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts.
· Open issues, work with development team to help with resolution of issues, and test resolved issues.
· Other duties as assigned.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
· Bachelor’s Degree; Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
· 2-4 years of previous Business Analyst experience.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access; familiarity with data query/data management tools preferred (SQL, Business Objects).
· Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Organized and detail oriented even in a fast pace environment.
· Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion.
· Dependable, with strong work ethic, and personal integrity.
· Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health/Dental Insurance, 401(k) Plan with a company match, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Additional Life Insurance, Paid Vacation/Personal Time, and much more. NVI also hosts an annual Health Fair, participates in a College Scholarship Program for dependents of NVI associates and offers numerous corporate discounts through our Corporate Discount Program. Our Retail Support Center in Lawrenceville, GA offers an onsite workout facility and premium coffee in the break-room. We host numerous Employee Appreciation events throughout the year for Retail Support Center Associates which have included picnics and concert performances by NVI musicians.
National Vision is also a company that is passionate about contributing to a greater good. We support both local and international charitable organizations which deliver eyeglasses, eye exams and optical expertise to people in need all over the world. At the RSC we also support a local food cooperative by collecting donations every week in exchange for the opportunity to wear casual attire on Fridays.
NVI is an Affirmative Action Employer EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets
How to Apply: Please send resume and information to Alexa Bridges, HR Generalist for National Vision, Inc.