- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Diversity Spend Solutions (DSS)
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Kenneth Ross
- Phone: 513.703.9999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Kenneth Ross 513.703.9999 email@example.com
- Website: http://www.dssxperts.com
Diversity Spend Solutions (DSS) is a business intelligence strategy, technology and consulting firm that has unique experience in developing and implementing the business and technical infrastructure to support Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) initiatives. Our expertise is in the integration of diversity related initiatives with an organization’s strategic imperatives. We fulfill our services by utilizing a comprehensive project management approach. As subject matter experts in supplier diversity, we can bridge the gap of diversity "speak" with database technology, supply chain management, manufacturing, accounting, and strategic sourcing functions.
DSS is looking to develop a supplier registration portal/database and a complex reporting tool. The reporting tool will be design with the following design requirements in mind:
- Ability to integrate business objectives with technology.
- Ability to perform trend analysis using historical data
- Ability to slice and dice spend across multiple dimensions
- Ability to visualize shared spend
- Ability to predict future activity
- “One” comprehensive view of all system data
- Drill-down capability from summary to lowest level of detail in “one” view
- Dashboard Visualization
- Ability to quickly produce boardroom-quality reports using a wide range of graphs and presentation formats
- Ability to create customized analytics to meet business needs
DSS is looking to develop the registration portal using Outsystems platform as a service (PaAS).
DSS is looking to develop the reporting tool via Microsoft SQL Server/Business Intelligence tools.
Candidate must have some familiarity with the following. Those highlighted in bold are MUST-HAVE skills. Some training will be provided and online training will be available.
The student is expected to;
- Create rapid application development via existing platforms or inside of complete development environments
- Extend the platform with custom code and libraries (i.e. C++, Java, SQL)
- Generate and run highly optimized Java and .NET applications in a cloud
Thorough training on the project and expected design and deliverables will be provided to the student.
How to Apply: Please send email along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org