- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: The Southeast Permanente Medical Grouop, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Clinical Reporting Consultant leads Kaiser Permanente Quality Strategy by developing outpatient clinical metrics/reports utilizing Kaiser Permanente’s EMR data to measure and monitor quality, patient safety, service, and resource stewardship. This work includes obtaining agreements among regional leaders on common metrics and definitions, designing reporting tools that best meets the report user needs, ensuring developed reports have accountable users and processes in place to use reports, ensuring report quality integrity of reports and updating them as necessary. The Clinical Reporting team is also responsible for designing and implementing a reporting strategy that involves assessing the business intelligence tools fit for the project. The Clinical Reporting Consultant is accountable for strategic and operational leadership interfacing with multiple stakeholder groups including Senior Health Plan/Medical Group and Information Technology leaders. The Clinical Reporting Consultant leads projects, estimates resource requirements, coordinates stakeholder involvement, monitors the progress of projects, and evaluates project outcomes and impact.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Business, Health Care or Public Administration.
- At least 6 years of related work experience (i.e. in a reporting and analytical environment, preferably in healthcare).
- At least 5 years of experience with SQL data manipulation and interpretation of large databases required.
- Prior experience managing or coordinating professional in a complex organizational setting.
- Understanding of medical terminology including Diagnosis codes and procedure codes.
- Experience with analysis of large datasets, data trending, and statistical analysis.
- Experience translating front end workflows into data requirements. Ability to interpret end user needs into actionable and accurate reports.
- Excellent in critical thinking, analytical, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team and cross functional teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work directly with various levels of leadership and bring high priority projects to a successful result.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Business, Health Care or Public Administration.
- Epic and Clarity Experience
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, especially healthcare analytics
- Business Objects and SQL Server Reporting Services experience
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug/nicotine-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
How to Apply: www.tspmg.com