- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: The Southeast Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Clinical Workflow consultant is responsible for documenting and supporting implementation of physician workflows for all specialties within the organization. Responsibilities include serving as a point of contact with clinical areas who are the primary users of the Electronic Medical Record, uses standardized process and workflow mapping, conducts analysis of workflows and system needs and assesses the impact of workflow changes on the system. Provides clinical work flow expertise and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and a customer-service oriented attitude in defining and supporting appropriate standardized workflows. Works closely with a variety of other teams to conduct high-quality, high-service planning and implementation and support of information systems for department end users. Partners closely with TSPMG Chiefs, Senior Directors and Clinical Leaders to ensure a consistent care delivery system practice among the GA Region.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Current Georgia registered professional nursing license
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or equivalent related experience.
- Eight to ten years of health care experience
- Five years of clinical experience, preferably in an ambulatory care setting.
- Communicate efficiently with technical teams and end users; both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Possesses an understanding of computer system capabilities to address process requirements.
- Strategic thinking expertise and strong business acumen; understands organizational environment and impact on project initiative success.
- EpicCare Ambulatory proficiency
- MS Office Proficiency (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Business, Process Improvement or equivalent.
- Five (5) years management experience and/ or project leadership expertise
- Experience with RIM, Lean, or other process improvement/quality assurance methodologies
- Project management skills expertise
- Experience working with senior level managers.
- EpicCare Ambulatory Certification
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug/nicotine-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
How to Apply: www.tspmg.com