- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Atcore Systems
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: Based on Experience
We're searching for a CRM Consultant who is a natural leader with a 'can-do' attitude and interested in being a part of a stellar team!
If you enjoy doing the same thing every day, this is not the job for you! If you enjoy being challenged, learning new things every day, being in a results-oriented work environment, wearing multiple hats, and working with some super-smart, fun people, then read on...
Our ideal candidate can talk to clients to discover their business needs, translate that that into buildable software, make sure it gets built properly, and ensure that we have delivered value to our customers. Some days you may have to jump in and help out with programming. Other days you will be building and delivering customized demonstrations to customers or creating proposals.
We are located in the heart of Buckhead, at the One Alliance Center. If you enjoy the start-up culture and have an entrepreneurial spirit, there is no better address in the Southeast! We will work with you closely to provide the training you need to become the best Consultant you can be. If you want to join a dynamic team and one day have ownership in the company, then we would love to hear from you.
- Defines and implements customer-specific solutions
- Prepares and delivers training to customers.
- Be proactive to keep knowledge and skills up-to-date
- Manage projects to a success
- Author tutorials, blog posts, project estimates and design documents
- Contribute to communities that our work is based on including PHP and SugarCRM
- Accurately scope and estimate projects
- A positive and professional ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent at managing time and projects
- Self motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic and results driven
- An energetic, friendly, ‘people person’ who is eager to learn and grow professionally
- Consistently exceeds expectations
- The ability to prioritize and work independently within multiple projects
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum two years of consulting experience
- Experience with or strong interest in:
- Software implementation
- Process management
- Internal control
- Risk management
- Leadership capabilities
- Decisiveness and the ability to be proactive
- Experience with web application development, application integration and highly usable interfaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to improve the customer experience
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility in daily scheduling
- An entrepreneurial open environment
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and development
- A leadership team who encourages individual autonomy
- A fun, casual, comfortable work environment (and cubical-free!)
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you think you’re the right fit send your resume with subject line CRM Consultant to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: Are you a good fit for this position? If you think you’re the right fit send your resume with subject line CRM Consultant to email@example.com