- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Laura Marsee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.cardlytics.com
Are you one of those technically proficient and creative individuals who wish they’d had an opportunity to contribute to a major institution in its infancy? If you are, then we can’t wait to meet you! At Cardlytics, you’ll face new challenges every day that will demand new and innovative solutions. Our culture is all about working hard and playing hard in a fun-loving environment.
We are looking for a rock star Data Analyst to join the Cardlytics’ Merchant Operations team! Ideal candidates will display strong analytical skills with basic proficiency in SQL, Statistical Analysis, Reporting and Data Visualization. The Data Analyst will be responsible for mapping payments data and for developing processes and tools to improve the quality of Merchant Data deliverables. The candidate must be a self-starter who enjoys solving problems and who is not afraid of challenging the status quo.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, potential equity for strong candidates, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Skills & Requirements
- Develop processes and tools to ensure Quality Assurance and Quality control of Merchant Data deliverables
- Mine insights from payments data
- Lead process improvement efforts to identify current state process inefficiencies and eliminate them in future state processes
- Effectively manage inbound and outbound communication between Merchant Data Operations and other internal stakeholders in the company
- Execute adhoc data oriented projects as identified by Merchant Services leadership
- Must be a problem solver
- Must have strong analytical skills and must be comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Solver, Analysis Toolpak, Macros, etc. )
- Basic Proficiency in SQL, Statistical Analysis, Reporting, Data Visualization
- Scripting knowledge would be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Engineering or Math background preferred.
Cardlytics is a marketing and analytics platform, providing businesses (for the first time), with a timely and complete view of consumer purchase behavior. The company has unmatched, exclusive access to current and historical purchase behavior for nearly 70 million U.S. households, capturing spending across all stores and categories. Cardlytics can finally answer the question: what share of your customer's wallet spent in your category do you capture?
The Cardlytics platform is built upon historical consumer purchase information, provided securely by its premier network of over 300 financial institution partners, including Bank of America, PNC and Regions. The company is also the pioneer and leader in the card-linked marketing space, providing both national and local businesses with revenue-generating digital and mobile marketing options, based upon its core analytics platform.
Founded in 2008, the company is backed by leading investors in both Silicon Valley and Boston, and a strategic investment from the global leader in loyalty management, Aimia
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com