- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Pamlab Development
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Norcross, GA
- Compensation: $10.00/hr
- Contact Information
- Name: Angela Shock
- Phone: 404.989.4405
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Angela Shock Research Analyst Pamlab Development 30 Technology Pkwy S. Ste 175 Norcross, GA 30092-2995 (678) 353-3888 ext 8027 (office) (404) 989-4405 (mobile)
- Website: http://www.pamlab.com
We are a software development subsidiary of a large health care company building a REST based SOA platform for the health care industry. We are seeking talented individuals to help us build a world class web application platform.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated person to join our team in Norcross, GA as our Data Analyst intern.
- Experience with database platforms, MySQL, Oracle, or PostGreSQL
- Ability to query databases using SQL
- Experience using Reporting, Business Intelligence or Visualization tools, such as MS Access, Microstrategy, Crystal Reports, Oracle BI, Tableau, Pentaho
- Exposure to data mining methodology or platforms, such as R, Weka, Matlab, or Octave
- Understanding of JSON/XML
- Excellent written and communication, attention to detail and problem solving skills
We are a team of 15 operating in a fun, laid-back working atmosphere. Hours are flexible and will fall between 8:00am-6:00pm M-F. Compensation is $10/hr.
If you are interested in gaining experience applying analytics in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries we want to hear from you!
How to Apply: Those interested in applying for the Data Analyst internship position – forward your resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.