- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: DonorBureau, LLC
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Nashville, TN (can work remotely in Atlanta, GA)
- Compensation: $25-$75 per hour depending on past experience
- Educational Requirements: Masters Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Brian Johnson
- Phone: 571.306.2135
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Brian Johnson VP Product and Operations, DonorBureau Email: email@example.com Phone: 571-306-2135
- Website: http://www.donorbureau.com
We are looking for a intern/consultant to help develop and implement statistical models in R to our production system using a combination of R and SQL server. Minimum level of education of a Master degree candidate is desired but not required.
Our data is stored on SQL server and the work would be done on a AWS development server with SQL Server 2012, R, and RStudio installed.
The purpose of the models is to maximize the amount of money raised in a direct mail fundraising campaign. We have models and predictive variables we currently use that can also be used in this project to speed up development.
How to Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter/email summarizing experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.