- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Humana, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Louisville KY
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Audra Finney
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.humana.com
As a Database Analytics Consultant you will code, develop, maintain, and enhance databases and analytical reporting solutions for business needs. You will also act as a group leader, partnering with project managers to transform business requirements into actual designs.
- Interpret production trends and abnormalities in order to determine root causes
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop meaningful reporting environments
- Create process improvements for various business segments
- Interface with Humana’s IT area to streamline, validate, and optimize reporting inputs
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for Excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related field
- Experience with Oracle SQL and Business Intelligence Reporting Tools such as QlikView or Crystal Reports
- Experience Building and Leveraging Large, Complex Databases
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Related field
- Previous experience with Visual Basic for Applications
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica
- Other Programming and Data Mining Experience using tools such as SAS or C++
- Experience working with Medical Claims data
You will report to a Strategic Consultant. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer
How to Apply: Visit careers.humana.com and Search Career Opportunities using Requisition ID 95514 or contact Audra Finney (firstname.lastname@example.org)