- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Christine Hang
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Christine Hang firstname.lastname@example.org | @HangChristine @synappio http://synapp.io 75 5th St NW, Ste 221 Atlanta, GA 30308
- Website: http://synapp.io
Synapp.io and Developer Role
Recently featured in Inc. Magazine, Synapp.io is an Atlanta tech startup (in Tech Square) innovating the email compliance and deliverability space. With a quickly expanding team of 10, they are looking for 6 stellar junior and senior developers to add to the team in 2014. Synapp.io is backed by 500 Startups and was awarded the title of Unsexiest Startup. They are a committed team who are aggressively working on problems that are challenging and fun to solve. They all wear many hats and expect all members of the team to step up and dig into any problem or project that comes up. The team works hard, plays even harder, and keeps hacking on weekends.
Synapp.io is looking for bright and motivated junior and senior software engineers to join their team. The ideal candidate is proactive and organized, loves building great products, and is borderline neurotic about code quality and employing the best software development practices. What language you know is less important than your attitude, love of hacking, and ability to problem solve.
- Experience working on MongoDB is a plus.
- Linux environment experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Agile processes: weekly iterations, daily standup meetings, weekly tech talks, weekly lunch and learns
How to Apply: Please send resumes and questions to Christine Hang (email@example.com)