- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Atcore Systems
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
Atcore Systems is searching for an impressive PHP developer intern to assist our creative, fast-paced and exciting company.
Located in the heart of Buckhead at One Alliance Center; if you enjoy working in a strong tech savvy environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit, there is no better address than this in the Southeast!
The right candidate will be skilled PHP Developer with some knowledge and experience in developing PHP applications, designing, modeling, debugging and integrating software solutions in an enterprise environment.
To be a successful candidate you must enjoy being challenged, utilizing your exceptional skills on a daily basis, working in a results-oriented work environment, wearing multiple hats, and working with some super-smart, fun people.
Description of Duties:
- Learning how to plan, develope and maintain mission critical PHP-based UI
- Gain skills from programmers who can write lean object-oriented PHP 5 code
- Closely work with our Management team on defining new features and workflows
- Work in a demanding Agile environment, continuously delivering value to our users
- Accept & meet challenging deadlines
- UX experience
- Experience working with major cloud providers
- Broad understanding of web architecture and how it applies to scalability
-Knowledge of PHP with hands on experience
-Knowledge of a modern PHP Framework
-Knowledge in OOP and OOD
-Experience with or understanding of databases such as MySQL/SQLite
-Has a passion for problem solving
-Strong communication skills
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with talented and supportive team members, in addition to meeting amazing clients and playing a crucial role in helping their business grow, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in your email that this is for an intern position.
How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please note in your email that this is for an intern position.