- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Developer/Software Engineer Internship
Company: Pamlab Development
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Norcross, GA
- Compensation: $10.00/hr
- Contact Information
- Name: Angela Shock
- Phone: 404.989.4405
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Angela Shock Research Analyst Pamlab Development 30 Technology Pkwy S. Ste 175 Norcross, GA 30092-2995 (678) 353-3888 ext 8027 (office) (404) 989-4405 (mobile)
- Website: http://www.pamlab.com
We are a software development subsidiary of a large health care company building a REST based SOA platform for the health care industry. We are seeking talented individuals to help us build a world class web application platform. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and supporting highly available and distributed applications in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Work in a collaborative environment, maintain excellent communication with all team members
- Great attitude and the ability to handle change
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, to take initiative, and to solve problems creatively and positively
- A desire to learn and be part of something great
- Exposure to any of the following technologies:
- Groovy on Grails
- Experience with a variety of development and testing platforms: (PC, Mac, Linux)
- An understanding of “Application in a Browser” architecture and development
We are looking for a fellow nerd to join our team in Norcross, GA as our Development intern. This is an excellent opportunity for a student to participate in the day-to-day inner workings of a development shop and to learn from some of the best developers in the city.
We are a team of 15 operating in a fun, laid-back working atmosphere. Hours are flexible and will fall between 8:00am-6:00pm M-F. Compensation is $10/hr.
If you are a future software developer, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply: Those interested in applying for the development internship position – forward your resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.