- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Burrell & Co.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Beverly Evans
- Phone: 478.232.9444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.burrellandco.com
The Gig: Full time Drupal Maniac for a growing start-up. $90-$110K
Who we are: Burrell & Co. is a full service research, marketing, and advertising agency, and we recently have developed a new software called Revily. Revily, LLC is technology, people and creativity. We design Social Business Software and Marketing Automation Software for the political and non-profit world. We exist to meet the needs of campaigns and organizations that promote liberty, the free market, and American ideals.
Who you are: A thinker, doer, believer, and world-changer that wants to shake on old-fangled political bureaucracy to its core. Someone that lives for ground up innovation and likes to see a project to completion. Oh, and you are a Drupal rock star with the following preferred skills:
Expert with Drupal 7.x, including administration, development, module management.
- Strong experience leading and managing the day-to-day operation of Drupal based projects involving outside development and designer teams.
- Familiarity with basic Unix administration, LAMP stack and open-source PHP based application (Wordpress, CMS solutions, Gallery….). Extensive PHP, MySql experience.
- Ability to quickly prototype, architect and build Web / front-end apps using cutting-edge technologies. Experience with client-side templating.
- Previous experience implementing Responsive Web Design, preferably under Drupal will be a plus.
- Active contribution within the Drupal community will be a plus.
- Ability to implement and analyze metrics such as usability testing, experience with Google Analytics will be a plus.
- Mobile app development experience will be a plus.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
3 reasons why:
- A design shakes things up: Revily’s creative department pushes design limits and creates new user experiences that change the way people feel and behave online.
- A company culture that rocks: We don’t work 9-5… but we do work in a real cool office space, with awesome people, food, beer, walls that you can write on, lot’s of scrubs and the office jokes, and positive energy all around.
- A chance to change things: We aren’t just growing a great business- we are trying to change things for the better. Our team believes in liberty, we believe in limited government, and we believe that there are a lot of big problems worth solving to help get our country in the right direction.
What to do:
Contact us. Let’s figure out if you are a good fit for our team.
How to Apply: Contact: Beverly Evans -- email@example.com