- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Digital Content Leader - The Coca-Cola Company
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Josh Packman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.add1marketing.com
My Coke Rewards, part of the Coca-Cola North America Digital Platforms Team is a dynamic platform enabling The Coca-Cola Company to reach out directly to consumers and drive incremental sales through precision marketing. The My Coke Rewards team is a results-driven, highly motivated and multifaceted group with a passion for the digital marketing. The Content Leader will support projects in the digital space from an implementation perspective.
Responsibilities will include:
• Lead the content management process acting as a primary point of contact for the team.
• Work closely with offshore resources to assist in the coordination and testing of site content.
• Support project managers ensuring programs launch on time and without issue.
• Assist in the development and operations of support systems and tools.
• Work with the analytics team to identify issues and propose solutions.
• Facilitate the coordination of vendors across multiple workstreams.
Strong problem solving skills, the ability to deal with ambiguity and attention to detail are required. Familiarity with the digital space from a technical lens is desired. Recent graduates (or students with full-time work capability) knowledgeable in Marketing, Management Information Systems (MIS) and/or Computer Information Systems (CIS) are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: Please send resumes/background information to: email@example.com