- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Mallory Moser
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1032 Elwell Court, Suite 210 Palo Alto, CA 94303 650.331.0219 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.goorulearning.org
This position requires the flexibility to work in great detail as well as see the big picture. You will help improve performance, in support of steering global traffic, guiding services, and predicting and preventing failures across the stack. Part of this position will include monitoring existing systems, conducting research on emerging technologies, analyzing and decomposing complicated software systems, and formulating network utilization management strategies. You must be a self-starter and be willing to learn and work in new technologies. You will help to maintain a live environment and help train and mentor other team members. You will be required to update/maintain all documentation needed.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent with a strong academic record
- 5 years of relevant work experience in network operations
- High proficiency in AWS architecture ( EC2, RDS, S3 )
- Proficient in a Linux environment
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work in Global environment and culture, with flexible hour concept.
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 10 years relevant work experience
- Experience in managing multi-tenant platforms
- Understanding of distributed application development
- Proven record of working with Product & Solutions architect
- Firewall certification
- Scripting knowledge and familiarity with Nagios, Percona, Graylog
Ednovo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Our benefits include 401K options, health benefits, and a bonus structure for all full-time employees. This position offers a unique opportunity to gain nonprofit experience and be part of an innovative and rapidly growing organization whose mission is to honor the human right to education.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Employment and Provision of Services
Ednovo is an equal opportunity employer. Ednovo does not promote or discriminate against any person, population group, or organization with regard to categories protected by applicable United States law. These include, but are not limited to race, color, religion, sex, gender expression, physical appearance, language, education background, national origin, age, disability, and veteran status. Ednovo will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Ednovo require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume by email with position title in the subject line (no letters, calls, faxes, or drop-ins) to email@example.com. We carefully consider each application, but due to the high volume of applications, we can personally respond only to candidates who we’d like to advance in the interview process. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.