- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Mallory Moser
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1032 Elwell Court, Suite 210 Palo Alto, CA 94303 650.331.0219 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.goorulearning.org
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to work with our Design Team to build a seamless and productive learning experience. You will be responsible for building front end for web and/or mobile applications and conducting research on emerging technologies. You will be required to be an active contributor at all levels of SDLC process. As a constantly growing and evolving organization, this position will require you to train and mentor other team members.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent with a strong academic record
- 3 years of relevant work experience in building UI for web and mobile
- Experience with GWT, JS, JQuery, AJAX
- Deep understanding of DOM, XML, and JSON
- Fluency in RESTful architecture
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Application must include a link to a professional online portfolio
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 6 years relevant work experience
- Experience in (HCI) Human Computer Interaction design
- High proficiency in Design Patterns and knowledge of Java/C++
- Proficiency in a Linux environment
- Deep knowledge of web application development
- Experience building large-scale high-performance systems
- Real-world knowledge of other software development disciplines
- Expertise in iOS and Android
Ednovo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Our benefits include 401K options, health benefits, and a bonus structure for all full-time employees. This position offers a unique opportunity to gain nonprofit experience and be part of an innovative and rapidly growing organization whose mission is to honor the human right to education.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Employment and Provision of Services
Ednovo is an equal opportunity employer. Ednovo does not promote or discriminate against any person, population group, or organization with regard to categories protected by applicable United States law. These include, but are not limited to race, color, religion, sex, gender expression, physical appearance, language, education background, national origin, age, disability, and veteran status. Ednovo will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Ednovo require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume by email with position title in the subject line (no letters, calls, faxes, or drop-ins) to email@example.com. We carefully consider each application, but due to the high volume of applications, we can personally respond only to candidates who we’d like to advance in the interview process. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.