- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Entry Level Core Java Developer
Company: Matlen Silver
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Michele Maya
- Phone: 704.496.7064
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.matlensilver.com/
Entry Level Core Java/J2EE Developer
Bank of America
Contract to hire position
Core Java / J2EE Development skills
ZK framework is a huge plus
Dynamically generated content experience
Must be a thought leader and have the ability to use code to solve business problems.
- Entry level Java application developer in an Agile Development methodology capable of working independently as well as with other technical staff to design, engineer, and support an end to end n-tier consumer banking application.
- Assist with the development of standards and usage patterns. Ensure solutions comply with the Source & Executable Code Development Management (SECDM) standards and methodology.
- Ensure solutions meet architectural standards.
- A very strong, broad technical background and ability to seek-out best architectural solution will be helpful in this position.
- Contribute to an Agile team environment including SCRUM and Sprint planning to effectively plan and track projects from requirements to code release.
- Preferred 1-3 years overall IT experience in enterprise application architecture, Domain Driven Design, distributed applications development, test driven development (TDD), database development, and continuous integration and automation. This experience can be with Academic or Personal Pojects, Internships, as well as on the job experience (preferred).
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- 3+ years experience using Java and an in-depth understanding of enterprise-level software development.
- Hands-on experience implementing specific development languages, frameworks, and methodologies including: J2EE, Aspect Oriented Development & Dependency Injection, Hibernate, JUnit, Websphere, WebLogic, Source Control Management and Build & Deploy Automation required.
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate: An excellent knowledge of System Development Lifecycle methodologies, good oral and written English communication skills, a team player attitude and must demonstrate an understanding of enterprise level development principles, practices, and design patterns.
- Component & Object Oriented Development and an ability to understand and write UML models is required.
- Candidate must be able to contribute in all layers of technical design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Consumer Banking experience preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Graduate level degree in technical field preferred.
How to Apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure resumes include ALL Java Development experience, including Academic and Personal projects, as well as relevant Job and Internship experience. A Technical Screening will be required when applying to this position. This will be challenging, in attempts to find strong java developers.