- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Experient Group
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Experient Group is a Management and Systems Consulting company focused on delivering practical and effective business solutions to help our clients realize greater value. We are currently building a managed services practice for offsite application software development and support.
Key job functions:
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and maintain customer facing web applications using Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Conduct unit testing and system testing on projects.
- Meet with clients and/or Experient team members to develop system requirements and then design and build those features into the appropriate applications.
- As skills and customer knowledge increase become more self-directed and independent and serve as a resource to others.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong record of academic accomplishment and 4 year college degree with a major in a Computer Science related field or significant coursework in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Microsoft.Net through course work, internships or self-study.
- Basic knowledge of SQL through course work, internships or self-study.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Passion for learning and a passion for solving business problems with technology.
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar).
- Experience building and deploying mobile applications.
- Database management and design, focused on Microsoft SQL Server.
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com