- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Entry Level Software Engineer (.Net) - seeking entry level Computer Science grad!
Company: Talmadge Group
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA 30307
- Compensation: $45,000-60,000 DOE
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Sheila Robinson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Sheila Robinson
- Website: http://www.talmadgegroup.com
Our client in the heart of Atlanta is open to talking with Entry Level Computer Science / Computer Engineering graduates who have some hands on experience with C# and ASP.net either through personal endeavors or class projects.
In this permanent role, you will have the opportunity to work directly with customers and will work on meaningful projects in Windows Forms, Web, Mobile and touch screen environments. Our client's culture is a goal-oriented environment where the selected candidate will have the opportunity to wear many hats. This is a well established company founded in the mid-1990's.
- Customer relations skills / problem solving skills
- Understanding of SDLC
- Some hands-on experience in C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Challenging work
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation
*** Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates may submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements to email@example.com