- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: STA Global
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Houston, TX
- Compensation: 40-55K
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Kevin Koesters
- Phone: 281.798.8407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Kevin Koesters Practice Manager, PeopleSoft email@example.com
- Website: http://www.sta-gbl.com
You've worked hard for your degree. Now put your degree to work with an organization that offers accelerated career growth and opportunity. Choose a career with STA - Global in our ERP Consulting practice for a dynamic consulting job that lets you be greater than your degree by combining cutting-edge technology with advanced business thinking.
STA - Global brings together one of the strongest management and consulting teams in the Oracle and SAP ERP
marketplace. Summit offers proven solutions to our client's needs with more than decades of experience focused in Human Capital Management (HCM) Applications.
As a consulting business analyst, you will design and deliver innovative solutions for clients based on existing ERP
packages, such as SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft, or custom-built systems that help clients accelerate business innovation.
You will receive mentorship from our senior consultants in order to achieve this and develop your potential and grow
professionally. You will:
• Work on complex systems and application integration projects for clients across industries
• Be involved from the concept stage of analyzing existing processes and designing, through to delivering and integrating the solutions
• Develop a broad set of technology skills in areas like PeopleSoft, Oracle, Service Oriented Architecture, Mobility, or
• Collaborate with project teams made up of people with diverse and complementary skills
Your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:
• Analyzing and documenting current business processes and technologies
• Designing and testing new business processes, capabilities, and technologies
• Building portions of the application
• Focusing on program management
Not only will you be able to quickly develop your technology skills and understanding, you will also build deep insights into
the industries we serve and the global environments in which our clients operate.
Travel: Domestic and International travel opportunities available.
How to Apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org