- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Leslie Wilson
- Email: Leslie_Wilson@esri.com
- Website: http://www.esri.com
Looking for a summer gig where you can learn and earn a paycheck at the same time? Get a head start on your career by becoming an Esri intern. Each year, we hire about 60 interns to work at our headquarters in Redlands, California, and in some of our regional offices across the US. The program is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
What You'll Do
Esri interns contribute to real projects and are mentored by team members along the way. From creating an augmented reality application for Android mobile devices to using Python to implement a faster solution for a 3D segmentation technique; from developing a mobile application to improve overall team communication and efficiency for search and rescue teams to creating maps and images for an ocean basemap demonstration shown at the User Conference, Esri interns do work that makes a difference.
Internships are available in many areas throughout the company:
* Software Development
* Software Products
* Educational Services and Technical Support
* Contracts and Legal Services
* Solution Engineering
* Web Development and Design
* GIS Services
* Project Management
* Information Systems Technology (IST)
Some of the Perks
* Full-time, paid internships
* Twelve-week program with flexible start dates
* Free software training courses
* A day at the annual Esri International User Conference
* A chance to network with other students from across the US
* Enjoying what Southern California has to offer-Redlands is centrally located near mountains, beaches, Los Angeles, and desert communities
More information on Esri's Summer Internship Program including the application process is available at esri.com/students. Applications must be received by March 17, 2014. We fill internships as qualified candidates are identified, so apply early!
How to Apply: More information on Esri's Summer Internship Program including the application process is available at esri.com/students. Applications must be received by March 17, 2014. We fill internships as qualified candidates are identified, so apply early!