- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Experienced C# ASP.NET Developer
Company: Colibrium Partners
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Katherine Rosenkranz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://colibriumpartners.com
We’re hiring C# ASP.NET Developers for our Atlanta, GA and Bellevue, WA offices! You will join a highly capable team of Application Developers and Microsoft Enthusiasts.
At Colibrium Partners, we focus on C# ASP.NET development building our product, Tuo, and customizing solutions for our clients. We have a gifted team and a proven process for software development that ensures a successful product launch. Our team enjoys an environment where software development can be creative and solution oriented with interesting challenges and complexity.
- Become an expert on Colibrium Partner’s Tuo product and continually improve its capabilities and features. Tuo is a web-based, modular product built on the 3.5/4.0 MS stack that integrates with MS Dynamics for a CRM solution. We use MVP design patterns and web services.
- Work closely with your project team to configure, customize and implement Tuo based on the specifications for each client. This includes developing and implementing technical interfaces and authoring database-specific objects (stored procedures, etc.) in SQL Server.
- Perform unit testing on configured/customized code using manual and automated tools.
- Collaborate with team members to provide accurate estimations, timelines, and risks associated with development.
- Assist with communications with the client, status reporting and time/expense tracking.
- Perform research and analysis on technical issues, provide recommendations and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the technical definition of Tuo product artifacts (design documentation, core codebase, etc.)
- US citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree- preferably in CS, IS, etc.
- 3+ years of Software Development / Engineering experience with 75% of time devoted to development
- Experience in core aspects of web application development including design, development, separation of layers, configuration, performance, integration, analytics
- Experience with:
- .NET framework (3.5/4.0)
- C# programming language
- Layered system architecture and design patterns (MVP, MVC)
- Web services
- SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, motivated, results-driven self-starter that takes initiative
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com