- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Sarah Syfu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.sapient.com
Welcome to SapientNitro. We're an agency changing the game -- redefining the way that brands engage consumers by creating compelling stories and experiences that attract and resonate across an ever-evolving landscape. Our work pushes past boundaries and channels. It wins awards. But most importantly, it makes an impact for our clients and their customers. And makes us excited to step through the door each morning. We help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. Integrity and a team-driven environment connect entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an Idea Engineer with the brightest minds in the industry and do things that haven't yet been imagined, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Jr. Interactive Developer - Site Development
As a Front End Developer you will be responsible for delivering award winning, interactive interfaces to our clients. You will work independently, or as part of a team to take visual design concepts and convert them into high quality HTML based interfaces. You will have good understanding of best practice front-end development techniques and be happy producing standards and accessibility compliant code.
- Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while adhering to design specifications
- Stay current with emerging front-end technologies and be able to promote their usage as project needs dictate
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development life-cycle
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve bugs where required
- Identify tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger Creative Design community at Sapient
- Based on functional specifications, optimize development for User Experience
- Less than 1 year of professional work experience
- Internship experience
- Excellent knowledge of hand-coded (X)HTML and CSS
- Experience in developing standards compliant, CSS based layouts
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator. etc.
- Heroic get-it-done attitude
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Positive and eager to learn
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines
- Able to manage time efficiently
- Experience working on large branded websites a plus
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite of products, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working with CMS, Portal technologies, and/or backend frameworks (Java, .NET) a plus
- Frequent travel may be required
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent military experience
Full time; Competitive Compensation
To apply: Email email@example.com
SapientNitro is invested in the success of their employees. Every employee attends a Sapient Start in the first few weeks of employment. Additional skills and career growth training will be provided.
The bottom line:
Working at SapientNitro means collaborating with the best in the industry to solve business’ most challenging problems. If you want to make an impact at a variety of exciting companies, apply here.
SapientNitro, part of Sapient®, is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating never-ending stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitro’s Idea Engineers represent a connected powerhouse of creative, brand and technology expertise - one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients. We partner with industry-leading clients such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @SapientNitro.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
How to Apply: Email Sarah Syfu - firstname.lastname@example.org