- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Georgia Tech (School of Mechanical Engineering)
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $10 - $15 per hour
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Amit S. Jariwala
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: email@example.com
- Website: http://me.gatech.edu/design
Would you like to be a part of the team which will enable interdisciplinary design collaboration for Senior Design projects across GT? Do you enjoy designing web interfaces and like working flexible hours from your dorm/house/anywhere? If so, read on...
The Director of Design & Innovation from the School of Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech is looking to hire 1-2 undergraduate student(s), to assist in development of a campus-wide website - www.design.gatech.edu. The back end of this online web portal is currently being developed by a team of ECE/CoC undergraduates and assistance is required to design the front end for this website. The beta version of the functional website is targeted to be launched for the entire GT community by 1st June, 2013. Additional refinements are anticipated to continue into the Fall 2013 semester. Additional duties may include designing and/or tweaking course wbsites related to the ME School's design sequence.
This is a paid position and will require approximately 10 hours of work per week from now until August 2103 with a reduced work load until December 2013.
- Demonstrated skills in developing and implementing front end design of websites
- Experience in graphic design and online user interface design is highly preferred
- Experience in Drupal and Ruby on Rails are a plus
- Good communication and interviewing skills are a plus
How to Apply: Interested candidates may clarify questions or send their resumes via email to Amit Jariwala (firstname.lastname@example.org).