- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Developer Auction
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Compensation: 100,000-150,000
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Developer Auction is the marketplace for talent to meet top technology companies and startups. Our selective curation process only admits the best of the best to our two week, closed auction platform. Once in you'll be asked questions about your background, receive bids from potential employers, and begin the conversations that will allow you to take the next step in your career. Featured numerous times on TechCrunch as well as Forbes and GigaOm, Developer Auction has already established itself as a top sourcing venue for great companies like Groupon, Adroll and Jawbone as well as top venture backed startups like Humin and Goodreads.
Why use Developer Auction? There are a lot of ways to find your next job, but we believe that the future is an open marketplace for job seekers and employers to interact directly at the exact moments when they are looking for each other. Our past auction participants have loved the transparency of having the compensation discussion out of the way, which makes it easier to start building a real relationship. Take a look at the other things our participants have said about us:
- "Developer Auction is a pretty good idea. I did like it more than a traditional recruiting service. It makes me feel important and also tells me what is being offered at the start. I will surely introduce Developer Auction to my friends." ~ Ninad
- "Compared to a traditional recruiter? Massive, massive improvement. I would use you guys again in a heartbeat." ~ Bob
- "I definitely see myself using Developer Auction again and I think it is a valuable service." ~ Allan
- "I loved the experience, and it was definitely much better than the traditional recruiting experience! I especially liked the extra touch of a gift basket at the end :)" ~ Chetan
Creating a profile is easy. Sign Up Now for our next auction.
What are we looking for? Generally, we are looking for talented developers across the spectrum of Full Stack, Front End, DevOps and Big Data with at least some proven abilities in launching their own product, working at a top tech company or graduating from a great CS program. But we also love the high school drop-outs who have GitHub profiles from their teen years and have demonstrable experience working on challenging engineering problems. In particular, we are looking for Full Stack Engineers that:
- Have full web application development life-cycle experience in Ruby, Python or PHP
- Experience SQL, NoSQL and/or MongoDB
Sound like you? Sign Up Now to start receiving bids.
How to Apply: Apply directly through our website: http://developerauction.com/signup?utm_source=Gtech&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=general&utm_content=291&utm_campaign=6